Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

Junior, spill all the beans
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tell It

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:57 pm    Post subject: Junior, spill all the beans Reply with quote

Junior,

We know you had plenty of cops in the palm of your hand in your hay day. Tell it all!
Rat Trap

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: A peice of cheese for Junior Reply with quote

Junior is too busy eating his cheese,

Cheese with his "whine" and cheese cause once a rat always a rat.!
LovesDirt

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all know that Junior is like the size of the super rats in NYC but we want to know all the dirt that he has on cops and politicians anyway. Give Junior some cheese so that he will tell us everything.
Whatzdadeal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love to know who was a thief and all the coke fiends
JUNIOR

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: CRAIG GUY Reply with quote

IAM NOT A RAT, IF I WAS CRAIG GUY WOULD HAVE WENT TO PRISON, AND GUY WOULD NOT BE CHIEF AIDE TO TOM DEGISE, BACK IN JUNE OF 1989 IWAS CALLED DOWN TO THE ATORNEY GENERAL OFFICE LOCATED AT LARENCEVILLE N.J. WITH MY ATTORNEY PRESENT WE MET WITH ASST. AG STEVEN RESNICK AND DEA AGENTS BRIAN GREY , AND RON BROGAN, WHICH THEY OFFER ME A DEAL TO TESTIFY IN A STATE GRAND JURY AGAINST SGT. CRAIG GUY THE MAIN TARGET AND OTHER J.C.P. OFFICERS ARRESTED WITH ME ON DEC.13,1988. I TOLD THE ASST. AG RESNICK AND FED. AGENTS GREY AND BROGAN " I WAS NOT FOR SALE " THAT I WOULD NOT TESTIFY AGAINST SGT. CRAIG GUY AND THE OTHER JCP OFFICERS, ANOTHER TIME THE JERSEY JOURNAL REACH OUT FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT CRAIG GUY RUMORS OF HIM BECOMING CHIEF OF POLCE JCPD " I TOLD THEM NO COMMENT", SO WHOEVER IS SAYING IAM A RAT IS A FALSE STATEMENT , AND DONT KNOW ALL THE TRUE FACTS ABOUT ME AND CRAIG GUY, THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT, I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT ME AND CRAIG UNTIL NOW BECAUSE HE DOESNT GIVE RESPECT BACK , GUY KNOWS A BARMAID NAME FRANNIE COLTA AND TELLS HER I WAS HIS INFORMER,{ROSIES RADIAGNS}WHY??? ON THE WIRE TAP CONVERSATION BETWEEN ME AND GUY AT MY TRIAL PLAY IN OPEN COURTROOM , PATRICIA SCOTT THE JERSEY JOURNAL REPORTER COVERING THE TRIAL AFTER HEARING THE CONVERSATION PLAY IN THE OPEN COURT TURN TO ME AND MY LAWYER AND SAID QUOTE THAT " SGT. CRAIG GUY SHOULD GO TO PRISON," SHE EVEN SAID HE HAD A LOT OF NERVE TO WEAR HIS SGT. UNIFORM INTO COURT, ME AND GUY WERE VERY CLOSE BACK THAN, WE USE TO MEET AND EAT AT THE FAMILY TREE REST, CAPRICOS REST. NORTH BERGEN , GIARDINOS REST. WEST NEW YORK, AND THE GREEN KITCHEN REST. GUTTENBERG, THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS, ASK CRAIG HIMSELF OR THE COPS THAT CAN CONFIRM MY STORIES, WHEN WE ALL RAN TOGETHER.
Stop your BS Jr

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Cheese for Junior. Reply with quote

Junior,

Here's a peice of cheese, now stop your whining and crawl back under that rock you came from!
jc losers..

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:55 am    Post subject: its 2008. get a life Reply with quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Corrupt cops ,exgirlfriends, and drug dealers of the 80s
guess what it is 2008/. get a life.. you make me sick, who cares about jersey city and its politics its always corrupted because you all dont know how to hold real jobs, stay in a family and enjoy a healthy life.
all of you especially the cops, you all need therapy. As far as wishing death on people and bringing up past drug offenders , and corrupt cops.. Think hard . where are you now> is life good for you> obviousley not.

I bet none of you have stable homes. or families.

Jersey city should be blown off the face of the earth. its disgusting and dirty in every way.

Bottom Line .. You all need to move on and do the right thing. this is 2008 .. shame on you
x- retired investigator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:31 pm    Post subject: December 13, 1988 Reply with quote

On December 13,1988 Sgt. Craig Guy and fellow police officers were arrested by the H.C.P.O. and the D.E.A. by AG guidelines they should have been orderded to given urine tests, they did not Why????Six months later a H.C.P.O. homicide investigator name Vernon Harrison was arrested at a motel on 440 highway by the same lawenforcement people, he refuse to give a urine sample and was fired after 24 years on the job, where was the balance of justice in both cases.
JC Joker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these letters on here by Junior sound like he wants to suck Craig Guy's dick.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: to JC JOKER Reply with quote

JC Joker wrote:
All these letters on here by Junior sound like he wants to suck Craig Guy's dick.
to the " JC JOKER" no i want to fuck your mother in the ass
Givemup

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Wazup? Reply with quote

What happened between you and Guy that you're refused to tell; or for that matter, any other cop. Do you think this asswipe that's busting your horns isn't a cop who is currently sucking Guy's ass every chance he gets? Tell the story!
Mums the word

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Why is Junior so quiet? Reply with quote

Junior got nailed in the backside and they got pictures of him enjoying it.

How else would you explan why Junior looked so forward to going to jail with the all male population!
JC Joker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when he is not sucking Craig Guy's dick Junior favorite foods to eat are CHEESE fries, CHEESE burgers, and CHEESE steak. It is time to eat you BIG RAT.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:27 pm    Post subject: JC JOKER AND FAMILY Reply with quote

JC Joker wrote:
when he is not sucking Craig Guy's dick Junior favorite foods to eat are CHEESE fries, CHEESE burgers, and CHEESE steak. It is time to eat you BIG RAT.
TO JC JOKER MY FAVORITE FOODS TO EAT ARE YOURS DAUGHTERS CUNT, SISTERS TITS , AND MOTHERS ASSHOLE. IT IS TIME TO GANG BANG YOUR FAMILY, YOU JC ASSHOLE JOKER.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: JC JOKER AND FAMILY Reply with quote

Mums the word wrote:
Junior got nailed in the backside and they got pictures of him enjoying it.

How else would you explan why Junior looked so forward to going to jail with the all male population!
I WENT TO JAIL BECAUSE I DID NOT RAT OUT YOUR CROOKED COP FRIEND CRAIG GUY AND FAR AS PICTURES , THEY GOT ME FUCKING YOUR WHOLE FAMILY SISTER, DAUGHTER , MOTHER AND ENJOYING IT.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Add to Technorati Favorites

NJ Bicycle Routes Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs Pet Care The Tunnel Bar La Cosa Nostra The Malcontent

GRAVE ROBBER
Hoboken – Jersey City
COMPUTER REPAIR

“We bring dead PCs back to life!”

297 Griffith Street
Just off of
Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City

201-798-2292

Tech Support for
The Jersey City Mayor's Office
During the Administration of Bret Schundler

For All Sorts of Unique New York City Information, Visit GET NY!

Visit the Electing Jack Powell Web Site
Greg Corrado's Film About Hudson County Politics

The Trail of the Tiger – Tammany: 1789-1928
Boss Tweed and The History of New York City Political Corruption

Great New Bike Lock!
$25 – Lock Included – Free Shipping in the USA
Payment by PayPal – E-mail Anthony.Olszewski@gmail.com
Mail Orders Accepted

Post Anonymously with Proxies

GET NJ - A Great New Jersey Web Site

UrbanTimes.com © 2010
297 Griffith St., Jersey City, NJ 07307