Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

TO CRAIG GUY from JUNIOR AURIEMMA
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: TO CRAIG GUY from JUNIOR AURIEMMA Reply with quote

DEAR CRAIG GUY, from JUNIOR AURIEMMA, I HAVE A YEAR OR SO TO LIVE FROM A KIDNEY DISEASE, I JUST WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT BEFORE I DIE, I WAS NEVER YOUR INFORMANT, THAT YOU WENT AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT I WAS YOUR INFORMANT, I JUST WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT US AND OUR RELATIONSHIP, DECEMBER 13,1988 WE WERE ALL ARRESTED BY THE D.E.A. AND THE HUDSON COUNTY PROSCEUTORS OFFICE,INCLUDING 3 JERSEY CITY POLICE OFFICERS, 2 H.C.P.O. INVESTIGATORS, ALL CAUGHT ON A WIRE TAP,WE ALL PLEADED NOT GUILTY ON DECEMBER14,1988, DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE SPOKE AT TIPPYS REST. ON KENNEDY BLVD. AND I TOLD YOU , WHEN WE WENT FOR A RIDE IN YOUR OR MY CAR, AFTER DEC.14,1988 AND I TOLD YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT I WOULD NEVER TESTIFY AGAINST YOU AND THE OTHER GUYS , AND NOT TO BELIEVE WHAT THE AG OFFICE TELL YOU ABOUT ME, THAT I WAS NOT FOR SALE AGAINST MY FRIENDS, YOU WERE WORKING IN THE ADM. BLD. ON NWK AVE.AT THE THIS TIME FOR YOUR WIFE WHO WAS PREGANT AT THE TIME, TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY,AND IN 1991 FEBRUARY,THE MISCONDUCT CHARGES AGAINST YOU WERE DROPPED , BY THE AG OFFICE, FOR REASONS THAT THE AG OFFICE NEVER DISCLOSED,DEPT. AG STEPHEN RESNICK,SAID. PAUL DEPASCALE(PROS.AT THAT TIME)SAID QUOTE WHY? THAT A GOOD QUESTIONAND ONE THAT WEVE NEVER FOUND AN ANSWER TO.YOU WERE REINSTATED TO THE J.C.P.D. WITHOUT A DEPARTMENTAL HEARING BY THAN POLICE CHIEF RICHIE HARRISON, TO THE CHIEF OFFICE(WHO YOU DONT TALK TO ANYMORE OVER HIS WIFE VALERE AND THE MANZO ELECTION,)WHAT A FRIEND HARRISON WAS TO YOU ALL THOSE YEARS And STUCK HIS HEAD OUT FOR YOU WHEN YOU GOT ARRESTED AND STOOD BY YOU, LIFE IS TO SHORT (BURY THE HATCHET)IN THE STATE GRAND JURY YOU TOLD THEM , I WAS YOUR INFORMANT,YOU TOLD THE GRND JURY THAT I WAS SUPPLYING INFORMATION ABOUT AN DOMINICAN DRUG DEALER(LIE), IN FACT,WHEN QUESTIONED BY THE AG BEFORE THE GRANDJURY YOU COULDNT EVEN REMEMBER THE DOMEMICAN DRUG DEALERS NAME? YOU PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER OF THIS LIE ABOUT ME AND YOU,REMEMBER AFTER MY TRIAL IN 1994 FEBRUARY YOU TESTIFY AT MY TRIAL AND TOLD THE SAME BULLSHIT STORY , ON THE STAND UNDER OATH, THAN THE COURT PLAY THE TAPE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND ME ,EVEN THE AG THAN MR. JAY HINDMAN SAID QUOTE TRYING MY CASE SAID ( IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT LT. CRAIG GUY IS NOT DIRTY) YOU EVEN SENT WORD TO ME THAT YOU WERE SORRY ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT STORY, AND BLAME IT ON YOUR LAWYER GEORGE CAMPEN, YOU SENT WORD THROUGH C.D. TO TELL ME .I UNDERSTAND YOU DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU FOR YOUR DEFENSE, BUT YOU HURT ME, PLUS YOUR BROTHER GOING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE IF EVEN CATCHS ME SPITTING ON THE SIDEWALK HE WILL AREEST ME, I EVEN SENT FLOWERS TO YOUR PARENT WHEN THEY DIE TO THE FUNERAL PARLOR OUT OF RESPECT AND SOMEONE SENT THE FLOWERS BACK TO THE FLOWER STORE. ALL I GET NOW ADAYS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE PISS OFF AT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR STATUS AT THE COUNTY LEVEL POSITION(CHIEF AIDE)AND THEY THAT YOU BECAME A PRICK UP AT THE COUNTY , ALL I GET FROM PEOPLE THAT SAY TO ME IS THAT I SHOULD OF HAVE TOLD ON YOU AND SENT YOU TO PRISON THAT THEIR OPINON NOT MINE. THE JERSEY JOURNAL EVEN CALL ME ABOUT US AND I TOLD THEM I HAD NO COMMENT TO GIVE THEM ON OUR SITUATION IN 1988, YOU REALLY ARE PISSING PEOPLE OFF AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS SAYING THAT YOU ARE A RACIST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ????? ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU THAT I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO LIVE AND LET THE PAST BE THE PAST WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH, CRAIG , I ALL ASK OF IS RESPECT TO ME (JUNIOR) GOD BLESS JUNIOR AURIEMMA
DeGise kind of guy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:46 am    Post subject: Porkey Pig knows how to pick them Reply with quote

Poor Jersey City and Hudson County. --------Brian Stack, stay away from this mob.
Riders of the Purple Sage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manzo for mayor, Bill O'Dea for county executive

Riders of the Purple Sage
U should have squealed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: Soap on a rope Reply with quote

Junior

Craig Guy is laughing at you now, look at him now.

So what?- you took a bullet for this guy and went to prison while he was out there free.

By the sound of it, with the poor grammar and caps lock on, you might as well blame him for your kidney disease too.
Loser

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Advice to Junior Reply with quote

Junior, a word of advice, seek out a mental health professional immediately.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Soap on a rope Reply with quote

U should have squealed wrote:
Junior

Craig Guy is laughing at you now, look at him now.

So what?- you took a bullet for this guy and went to prison while he was out there free.

By the sound of it, with the poor grammar and caps lock on, you might as well blame him for your kidney disease too.
BY SOUND OF YOU, MUST BE A FRIEND OF CRAIG GUY, TO PUT MY KIDNEY DISEASE IN YOUR COMMENTS IS RIGHT DOWN LOW, SORRY MY GRAMMAR IS NOT UP TO YOUR EXPETATIONS,I DIDNT TAKE A BULLET JUST KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT, MY DISEASE CAME FROM SUGAR DIABETES,I ALSO DONT THINK CRAIG IS LAUGHING,

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Advice to Junior Reply with quote

Loser wrote:
Junior, a word of advice, seek out a mental health professional immediately.
YOU MUST BE ON THE COUNTY PAYROLL, AND A FRIEND OF CRAIG GUY,
Candyman

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:02 pm    Post subject: hey Junior Reply with quote

go wash your dirty laundry some place else. You are a fool to take the heat for that piece of filth then tell the world about it thinking you did something honorable, what a fool you are.

Go be a man and tell himself we are getting tired of it. By the sound of it you aint man enough to go tell him to his face!
Mrs Crabtree

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Soap on a rope Reply with quote

Quote:
"SORRY MY GRAMMAR IS NOT UP TO YOUR EXPETATIONS"

Neither is your spelling up to "expectations"
Jr is not a man

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Pity Party for Junior Reply with quote

I guess we all are supposed to feel sorry for a fool like you Junior, well we don't, now go away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Craig has three county jobs and works for our U.S. Senator. Crime very definitely pays. And what a ladies man. Imagine the nutty bartender and the crazy SO all for one man. What a stud.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Soap on a rope Reply with quote

Mrs Crabtree wrote:
Quote:
"SORRY MY GRAMMAR IS NOT UP TO YOUR EXPETATIONS"

[b er is your spelling up to "expectations"[/b]
GO F YOURSELF YOU PUNK

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Pity Party for Junior Reply with quote

Jr is not a man wrote:
I guess we all are supposed to feel sorry for a fool like you Junior, well we don't, now go away.
GO F YOURSELF YOU PUNK
Junior is a fool

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:01 pm    Post subject: Hey Junior Reply with quote

Hey Junior the CAP LOCK QUEEN, you're making a real jerk out of yourself. Please go away.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loony SO and crazy bartender. Craig's the man. The senator must be pleased.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Add to Technorati Favorites

NJ Bicycle Routes Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs Pet Care The Tunnel Bar La Cosa Nostra The Malcontent

GRAVE ROBBER
Hoboken – Jersey City
COMPUTER REPAIR

“We bring dead PCs back to life!”

297 Griffith Street
Just off of
Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City

201-798-2292

Tech Support for
The Jersey City Mayor's Office
During the Administration of Bret Schundler

For All Sorts of Unique New York City Information, Visit GET NY!

Visit the Electing Jack Powell Web Site
Greg Corrado's Film About Hudson County Politics

The Trail of the Tiger – Tammany: 1789-1928
Boss Tweed and The History of New York City Political Corruption

Great New Bike Lock!
$25 – Lock Included – Free Shipping in the USA
Payment by PayPal – E-mail Anthony.Olszewski@gmail.com
Mail Orders Accepted

Post Anonymously with Proxies

GET NJ - A Great New Jersey Web Site

UrbanTimes.com © 2010
297 Griffith St., Jersey City, NJ 07307