Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!
 
E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

TO CRAIG GUY from JUNIOR AURIEMMA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Loony SO and crazy bartender. Craig's the man. The senator must be pleased.


He still with her too?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She was with him yesterday as he staggerd around drunk in honor of St. Patrick. He is very self destructive these days. Guilty conscince.
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
She was with him yesterday as he staggerd around drunk in honor of St. Patrick. He is very self destructive these days. Guilty conscince.


With which one?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JUNIOR IS TELLING THE TRUTH
Back to top
Gotcha!
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Hi Junior Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
JUNIOR IS TELLING THE TRUTH


Gee let's see, ALL CAP LETTERS, could this be Junior?

Hi Junior!
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Junior Reply with quote

Gotcha! wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
JUNIOR IS TELLING THE TRUTH


Gee let's see, ALL CAP LETTERS, could this be Junior?

Hi Junior !
Its not Junior ! Iam one of the investigators HCPO now retired who handle this drug wiretap case .
Back to top
Wondering
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Junior Reply with quote

Quote:
Its not Junior ! Iam one of the investigators HCPO now retired who handle this drug wiretap case .


So why now? and What's WITH THE CAPS?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Junior Reply with quote

Wondering wrote:
Quote:
Its not Junior ! Iam one of the investigators HCPO now retired who handle this drug wiretap case .


So why now? and What's WITH THE CAPS?
Caps = HCPO= Hudson County Prosceutors Office Why now ? Because I was the LT. in charge of narcotics, and this wire tap investigation of Junior Auriemma, and these corrupt police officers,who I arrested on December 13,1988, for over a six month investigation, Iwas the one who put the cuffs on Craig Guy personally. Junior Auriemma is telling the truth.
Back to top
Not Junior
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Junior Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Wondering wrote:
Quote:
Its not Junior ! Iam one of the investigators HCPO now retired who handle this drug wiretap case .


So why now? and What's WITH THE CAPS?
Caps = HCPO= Hudson County Prosceutors Office Why now ? Because I was the LT. in charge of narcotics, and this wire tap investigation of Junior Auriemma, and these corrupt police officers,who I arrested on December 13,1988, for over a six month investigation, Iwas the one who put the cuffs on Craig Guy personally. Junior Auriemma is telling the truth.


So you are to blame for taking the cuffs off of him too, but why are you coming out now adter all these yers? Under whose orders? McConn?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Junior Reply with quote

Not Junior wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Wondering wrote:
Quote:
Its not Junior ! Iam one of the investigators HCPO now retired who handle this drug wiretap case .


So why now? and What's WITH THE CAPS?
Caps = HCPO= Hudson County Prosceutors Office Why now ? Because I was the LT. in charge of narcotics, and this wire tap investigation of Junior Auriemma, and these corrupt police officers,who I arrested on December 13,1988, for over a six month investigation, Iwas the one who put the cuffs on Craig Guy personally. Junior Auriemma is telling the truth.


So you are to blame for taking the cuffs off of him too, but why are you coming out now adter all these yers? Under whose orders? McConn?
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi Junior Reply with quote

craig guy and the sheriff officer
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why was LT. Craig Guy arrested on Decaember 13,1988????????????
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Why was LT. Craig Guy arrested on December13,1988????????????
Back to top
Guest






PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask LT.Mike Gelchion now retired from the Hudson County Prosceutor Office who is now in the process of writing a book on the events which took place on December 13,1988 after a six month investigation of this case involving all parties.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Add to Technorati Favorites

NJ Bicycle Routes Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs Pet Care The Tunnel Bar La Cosa Nostra The Malcontent

GRAVE ROBBER
Hoboken – Jersey City
COMPUTER REPAIR

“We bring dead PCs back to life!”

297 Griffith Street
Just off of
Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City

201-798-2292
E-mail

Tech Support for
The Jersey City Mayor's Office
During the Administration of Bret Schundler


For All Sorts of Unique New York City Information, Visit GET NY!

Visit the Electing Jack Powell Web Site
Greg Corrado's Film About Hudson County Politics

The Trail of the Tiger – Tammany: 1789-1928
Boss Tweed and The History of New York City Political Corruption

Great New Bike Lock!
$25 – Lock Included – Free Shipping in the USA
Payment by PayPal – E-mail Anthony.Olszewski@gmail.com
Mail Orders Accepted

Post Anonymously with Proxies

GET NJ - A Great New Jersey Web Site

UrbanTimes.com © 2010
297 Griffith St., Jersey City, NJ 07307
E-mail Anthony.Olszewski@gmail.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group