Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

TO CRAIG GUY from JUNIOR AURIEMMA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the bartender scammed junior out of all his money and now spends all juniors drug money buying gifts for craig. do you think junior is a little pissed off that both of them are now laughing at him when they go drinking with his money??????
Rat Food

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did she take Junior for all his cheese to?
JUNIOR

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: CRAIG GUY AND MISS. SUSAN COTEY Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
the bartender scammed junior out of all his money and now spends all juniors drug money buying gifts for craig. do you think junior is a little pissed off that both of them are now laughing at him when they go drinking with his money??????
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN , THE BARTENDER MISS. SUSAN CONTEY, DID NOT SCAMMED ME OUT OF MY MONEY, MISS CONTEY WAS NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON, MISS CONTEY IS AND WAS A WONDERFULL PERSON , I WISH HER NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR HER SELF IN THE FUTURE, SHE IS A STAND UP WOMAN WHO STOOD BY ME THROUGH BAD TIMES, SOME TIMES THINGS DONT WORK OUT WITH TWO PEOPLE IN A RELATIONSHIP, BUT REMAIN FRIENDS, AND HER DAUGHTER WAS LIKE MY OWN , WHO TREATED ME THE HIGHEST RESPECT,WHICH I WILL NEVER FORGET HER FOR THAT, AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE HER FOR BEING THEIR FOR ME, IAM NOT PISSED OFF AT MISS CONTEY. AND KNOWING SUSAN I DONT THINK SHE IS LAUGHING AT ME, SHE HAS TOO MUCH CLASS TO DO THAT TO ME AND HERSELF, I JUST WANT SUSAN AND HER WONDERFULL DAUGHTER TO KNOW THAT WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO ME DOWN THE ROAD WHEN I DIE , THAT I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND RESPECT THEM FOR STANDING BY ME THROUGH BAD TIMES AND GOOD TIMES WE SHARE TOGETHER. GOD BLESS TO SUSAN AND JANELL LOVE ALWAYS DOMENICK.
Not Junior

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Junior are you just stupid or born that way? Reply with quote

Dominick, What is it you Don't Understand? NO ONE CARES!!

Crawl back under your rock and go away!
JUNIOR

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: TO THE ASSHOLE Reply with quote

Not Junior wrote:
Dominick, What is it you Don't Understand? NO ONE CARES!!

Crawl back under your rock and go away!
[COLOR=BLACK ][ SIZE=24] REMEMBER AASSHOLE A STATEMENT IS A STATEMENT , A THREAT IS YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHEN YOU WILL BE TAKEN OUT, SO CRAWL BACK UNDER YOUR ROCK AND ( HIDE) ? PEOPLE DO CARE.PS KEEPING FUCKING WITH ME ABOUT MY HEALTH AND CONCERNS , I REALLY HAD ENOUGH OF YOU BULL SHIT , I DARE YOU TO WRITE ONE MORE COMMENT WHICH IS NONE OF YOUR CONCERN, WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE TO PRIDE INTO MY BUSINESS , YOU ARE THE ONLY ASSHOLE WHO KEEPS E MAILING TO ME IAM TIRED OF YOUR BULLSHIT, THIS LAST ARTICLE I WROTE WAS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSSINESS THIS WAS PERSONAL GET A FUCKING LIFE.
Junior is a standup man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: TO CRAIG GUY from JUNIOR AURIEMMA Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
DEAR CRAIG GUY, from JUNIOR AURIEMMA, I HAVE A YEAR OR SO TO LIVE FROM A KIDNEY DISEASE, I JUST WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT BEFORE I DIE, I WAS NEVER YOUR INFORMANT, THAT YOU WENT AROUND TELLING PEOPLE THAT I WAS YOUR INFORMANT, I JUST WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT US AND OUR RELATIONSHIP, DECEMBER 13,1988 WE WERE ALL ARRESTED BY THE D.E.A. AND THE HUDSON COUNTY PROSCEUTORS OFFICE,INCLUDING 3 JERSEY CITY POLICE OFFICERS, 2 H.C.P.O. INVESTIGATORS, ALL CAUGHT ON A WIRE TAP,WE ALL PLEADED NOT GUILTY ON DECEMBER14,1988, DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE SPOKE AT TIPPYS REST. ON KENNEDY BLVD. AND I TOLD YOU , WHEN WE WENT FOR A RIDE IN YOUR OR MY CAR, AFTER DEC.14,1988 AND I TOLD YOU TO YOUR FACE THAT I WOULD NEVER TESTIFY AGAINST YOU AND THE OTHER GUYS , AND NOT TO BELIEVE WHAT THE AG OFFICE TELL YOU ABOUT ME, THAT I WAS NOT FOR SALE AGAINST MY FRIENDS, YOU WERE WORKING IN THE ADM. BLD. ON NWK AVE.AT THE THIS TIME FOR YOUR WIFE WHO WAS PREGANT AT THE TIME, TO MAKE MONEY FOR YOUR FAMILY,AND IN 1991 FEBRUARY,THE MISCONDUCT CHARGES AGAINST YOU WERE DROPPED , BY THE AG OFFICE, FOR REASONS THAT THE AG OFFICE NEVER DISCLOSED,DEPT. AG STEPHEN RESNICK,SAID. PAUL DEPASCALE(PROS.AT THAT TIME)SAID QUOTE WHY? THAT A GOOD QUESTIONAND ONE THAT WEVE NEVER FOUND AN ANSWER TO.YOU WERE REINSTATED TO THE J.C.P.D. WITHOUT A DEPARTMENTAL HEARING BY THAN POLICE CHIEF RICHIE HARRISON, TO THE CHIEF OFFICE(WHO YOU DONT TALK TO ANYMORE OVER HIS WIFE VALERE AND THE MANZO ELECTION,)WHAT A FRIEND HARRISON WAS TO YOU ALL THOSE YEARS And STUCK HIS HEAD OUT FOR YOU WHEN YOU GOT ARRESTED AND STOOD BY YOU, LIFE IS TO SHORT (BURY THE HATCHET)IN THE STATE GRAND JURY YOU TOLD THEM , I WAS YOUR INFORMANT,YOU TOLD THE GRND JURY THAT I WAS SUPPLYING INFORMATION ABOUT AN DOMINICAN DRUG DEALER(LIE), IN FACT,WHEN QUESTIONED BY THE AG BEFORE THE GRANDJURY YOU COULDNT EVEN REMEMBER THE DOMEMICAN DRUG DEALERS NAME? YOU PUT MY LIFE IN DANGER OF THIS LIE ABOUT ME AND YOU,REMEMBER AFTER MY TRIAL IN 1994 FEBRUARY YOU TESTIFY AT MY TRIAL AND TOLD THE SAME BULLSHIT STORY , ON THE STAND UNDER OATH, THAN THE COURT PLAY THE TAPE CONVERSATION BETWEEN YOU AND ME ,EVEN THE AG THAN MR. JAY HINDMAN SAID QUOTE TRYING MY CASE SAID ( IT VERY HARD TO BELIEVE THAT LT. CRAIG GUY IS NOT DIRTY) YOU EVEN SENT WORD TO ME THAT YOU WERE SORRY ABOUT THIS BULLSHIT STORY, AND BLAME IT ON YOUR LAWYER GEORGE CAMPEN, YOU SENT WORD THROUGH C.D. TO TELL ME .I UNDERSTAND YOU DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU FOR YOUR DEFENSE, BUT YOU HURT ME, PLUS YOUR BROTHER GOING AROUND TELLING PEOPLE IF EVEN CATCHS ME SPITTING ON THE SIDEWALK HE WILL AREEST ME, I EVEN SENT FLOWERS TO YOUR PARENT WHEN THEY DIE TO THE FUNERAL PARLOR OUT OF RESPECT AND SOMEONE SENT THE FLOWERS BACK TO THE FLOWER STORE. ALL I GET NOW ADAYS FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE PISS OFF AT YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR STATUS AT THE COUNTY LEVEL POSITION(CHIEF AIDE)AND THEY THAT YOU BECAME A PRICK UP AT THE COUNTY , ALL I GET FROM PEOPLE THAT SAY TO ME IS THAT I SHOULD OF HAVE TOLD ON YOU AND SENT YOU TO PRISON THAT THEIR OPINON NOT MINE. THE JERSEY JOURNAL EVEN CALL ME ABOUT US AND I TOLD THEM I HAD NO COMMENT TO GIVE THEM ON OUR SITUATION IN 1988, YOU REALLY ARE PISSING PEOPLE OFF AND THE BLACK COMMUNITY IS SAYING THAT YOU ARE A RACIST WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ????? ALL I CAN SAY TO YOU THAT I DONT HAVE MUCH TIME TO LIVE AND LET THE PAST BE THE PAST WE BOTH KNOW THE TRUTH, CRAIG , I ALL ASK OF IS RESPECT TO ME (JUNIOR) GOD BLESS JUNIOR AURIEMMA
[/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Advice to Junior Reply with quote

Loser wrote:
Junior, a word of advice, seek out a mental health professional immediately.

And Junior, stay out of our neigborhoods and away from our kids!
Honest Cops

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Advice to Craig Guy Reply with quote

Advice to Craig Guy go back to taking bribes, stealing drugs and monies from drug dealers on mlk drive.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Add to Technorati Favorites

NJ Bicycle Routes Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs Pet Care The Tunnel Bar La Cosa Nostra The Malcontent

GRAVE ROBBER
Hoboken – Jersey City
COMPUTER REPAIR

“We bring dead PCs back to life!”

297 Griffith Street
Just off of
Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City

201-798-2292

Tech Support for
The Jersey City Mayor's Office
During the Administration of Bret Schundler

For All Sorts of Unique New York City Information, Visit GET NY!

Visit the Electing Jack Powell Web Site
Greg Corrado's Film About Hudson County Politics

The Trail of the Tiger – Tammany: 1789-1928
Boss Tweed and The History of New York City Political Corruption

Great New Bike Lock!
$25 – Lock Included – Free Shipping in the USA
Payment by PayPal – E-mail Anthony.Olszewski@gmail.com
Mail Orders Accepted

Post Anonymously with Proxies

GET NJ - A Great New Jersey Web Site

UrbanTimes.com © 2010
297 Griffith St., Jersey City, NJ 07307