Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

Voter Fraud out of ward E

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S.I.U. Wallflower

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Voter Fraud out of ward E Reply with quote

Seems a certain someone close to FlipFlop was brought in for questioning regarding his organizing a number of individuals to commit voter fraud.

One of the individuals actually has the list of names they were to assume and cast votes under. This list was given to him by the individual who was brought in for questioning.

What do you think this punk did when he was brought in...he tried to frame anyone else he could, but failed. No one took the bait.

With all those fraudulent votes, one would think his boy would have endorsed one winner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mikey what does jerrys come taste like?
Karma Police

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oy bert!

why dont you ask your mother that question.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh by the way you illiterate white trash the correct spelling would be C U M. Now use it properly in your next shot in the dark reply.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you want to bring moms into this,maybe yours would like to know your secret life style.no grankids from you just postcards from the can.how is that job search going,any more janitor positions open up.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
you want to bring moms into this,maybe yours would like to know your secret life style.no grankids from you just postcards from the can.how is that job search going,any more janitor positions open up.

Hi Bertoli!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Ewww..Um guna tell ya mommy! Reply with quote

You fuckin asshole! lol As if a mother wouldn't know. You half a fag, closet dick suckin, cross dressing, low life, dead beat.

You and a few other jerk offs seem to be the only assholes still living as if someones sexual preference is something to be ashamed of. When are you going to grow the fuck up?

Nice try deflecting the issue though. So tell us what did the FBI want to question you about? Are you wearing a wire [b]again?

Happy Gay Pride Everyone. lol
[/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were asking about any crystal meth heads who buy computers with stolen credit cards,so i steered them to your ISP officer.I will be speaking with him today also.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:17 am    Post subject: SEE REPLY Reply with quote

I GAVE YOU YOU'RE OWN POSTING CAUSE PEOPLE DESERVE TO KNOW WHO and WHAT YOU REALLY ARE

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: The WHOLE TRUTH and NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO HELP ME GOD Reply with quote

hey you piece of shit. there you go, reverting to what you know best.. A BITCH ASS RAT. I'm paying for my past. Scumbags and rats like you got me into this jamb. I know you you had something to do with my current situation. You stole a thousand dollars from me, and rather than man up and pay it back, you've been trying to jamb me up even further.

What you fail to realize, is that all the stupid things I did in the past, I'm paying for now. As will you. You think you are above the law because you are an FBI informant. You're not. You think you can borrow money from people who thought they were your friend and not pay them back, aint happening.

I gave you FREE COCAINE when you asked, I gave you FREE XANEX when you asked, I gave you FREE VALIUM when you asked, I gave you FREE MUSHROOMS when you asked, I gave you FREE XTC when you asked, I gave you FREE METH when you asked, My friend gave you one of those FREE COMPUTERS when you needed one. But when you asked to borrow money, I only asked that you pay me back, and you wont. You're a dead beat, a functional drug addict, a liar, a cheat, a snitch, and just a real no good bastard.
Dimitri

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: I witness Reply with quote

EXCELLENT!!!

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Bertoli? Reply with quote

Isnthe Aide to Fulop?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> No Holds Barred All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Add to Technorati Favorites

NJ Bicycle Routes Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs Pet Care The Tunnel Bar La Cosa Nostra The Malcontent

GRAVE ROBBER
Hoboken – Jersey City
COMPUTER REPAIR

“We bring dead PCs back to life!”

297 Griffith Street
Just off of
Kennedy Blvd., Jersey City

201-798-2292

Tech Support for
The Jersey City Mayor's Office
During the Administration of Bret Schundler

For All Sorts of Unique New York City Information, Visit GET NY!

Visit the Electing Jack Powell Web Site
Greg Corrado's Film About Hudson County Politics

The Trail of the Tiger – Tammany: 1789-1928
Boss Tweed and The History of New York City Political Corruption

Great New Bike Lock!
$25 – Lock Included – Free Shipping in the USA
Payment by PayPal – E-mail Anthony.Olszewski@gmail.com
Mail Orders Accepted

Post Anonymously with Proxies

GET NJ - A Great New Jersey Web Site

UrbanTimes.com © 2010
297 Griffith St., Jersey City, NJ 07307