Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

"Fulop seems to appeal to the bimbos in this town."
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Steven Fulop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
getnj
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: "Fulop seems to appeal to the bimbos in this town." Reply with quote

"Fulop seems to appeal to the bimbos in this town."
Sonia Maldonado

- - -

I've been thinking of starting a political personals section here. What does everybody think?

GET NJ

- - -

Althea Berheim Engages in Mudslinging Campaign

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I happened to be on the board last night when Althea Berheim under one of her aliases started mudslinging at me. Apparently, the smear campaign started on Dan Falcon's board, clearly with Steve Fulop's backing, but it wasn't enough for her. Althea has been posting her spiteful spittle on this board and Get NJ as well.

Mind you, as far as I know, Althea and I have never met, and until she flung her malicious attacks at me, I didn't know she existed, or cared. Fulop seems to appeal to the bimbos in this town. Althea's attraction to Steve is apparent, and she is trying to impress him by posting malicious, false, and insulting comments about me. Hey, Althea is doing a great job of persuading me I should run for office against her man. If only for the fun of it.

Who is Althea Berheim? We'll need to find out more about her, and post it on this board. We already know she lacks the smarts to know the old adage, "expect to get as good as you give." Revenge is never a good cause, but justice always is.

P.S. I see we have another Berheim on the list, residing at 33 Henry Street in Jersey City. Is he a brother or a husband? Does he know he has competition?

http://newportwaterfrontassociation.org/bb/showthread.php?t=2818

SEO and Flash
http://www.computercraft.com/seo_and_flash.shtml

How to Remove Spyware
http://www.computercraft.com/docs/removing_viruses_and_spyware.shtml
Sonia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great plan. I will tell my daughter to post here so she can finally get laid. On second thought, I'll post a personal ad. I need it just as much as she does.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia wrote:
Sounds like a great plan. I will tell my daughter to post here so she can finally get laid. On second thought, I'll post a personal ad. I need it just as much as she does.

Good luck with that.
Sonia

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You clearly know nothing about me. I don't need luck. I am Sonia, hear me roar! I can accomplish anything I put my mind to. My mommy told me so.

Anonymous wrote:
Sonia wrote:

Good luck with that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Husband's response as posted on JCLIST:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi.

My name is Sebastian Bernheim, and I am Althea Bernheim\'s spouse. I suppose that makes me the male resident that Sonia was referring to. I am posting under Althea\'s account because I am not a JCLister. I don\'t really have the time for JCList these days, being mostly consumed by my job and my family. What little time I do have left over is spent with my friends and participating in the Hilltop Neighborhood Association.

Althea was informed of this situation with Sonia and her NWA board just today. She has never posted on that board before, and didn\'t know it existed until one of the other JCListers pointed it out to her. She never posts to this or any other list under an alias or assumed name, and in general she uses her own name when posting publicly. The webmaster of the JCList can confirm this if he so chooses by analysis of his web server request logs.

I had heard of the NWA board by virtue of the earlier portion of this thread, but have never posted there under my own name or any alias or assumed name. I am a technical professional and a Netizen since 1989, and I well know that email and web posts are not actually anonymous, although many people like to behave as if they are. As such, I generally just post under my own name, and I limit my posts to what I am willing to say on the record. When I fail to follow this rule, it\'s because I am too lazy to register for an account.

I did take the time to examine the thread in question on the NWA board earlier today, and had followed the links in the earlier part of this thread. Beyond that, neither of us has participated in the NWA message board in the past or intends to participate in the NWA message board in the future. Neither of us has ever posted to the NWA message board. That is unlikely to change. The webmaster of the JCList can easily confirm this if they so desire by analysis of their web server request logs.

Althea was initially upset by this thread, because she does not appreciate being falsely accused. She does not know how her name got mixed up with this thread or the NWA board, and has no association with the NWA or Sonia. She is suprised and upset and not sure how to react to this attack. Since she can\'t read the posts that have apparently been deleted from the NWA board, she isn\'t even sure what she\'s being accused of.

I felt compelled to post this message because I believe that a measured factual response is the best antidote to this kind of confused misinformation.

Sonia posted publicly available information about us, and we don\'t really have much of a problem with that. We both spoke publicly in support of Steve Fulop\'s Pay For Play Reform ordinance at the recent city council meeting. We did so because we believe that reform is warranted. Sonia must have obtained our names from the list of speakers. Our address and phone number is publicly available from several sources, and we have no interest in hiding it (although I will not repeat it here because it\'d be inevitably scraped by a web spider - look it up yourself if you\'re curious).

We have no plans to sue anyone in connection with their conduct surrounding this issue so far, and it\'s unlikely that this will change. Sonia has the right to say what she likes within the bounds of the law, and she seems well within those bounds, regardless of her lack of factual accuracy. Public information is public information, and Sonia is as entitled as anyone else to republish it.

That said, anyone who was at the recent city council meeting and stuck around to see us speak at the end can attest that Althea is currently very pregnant. It isn\'t hard to upset her these days, and I hope that you will all respect our need for peace and privacy at this time.

Thanks for listening and feel free to respond to this post, although I am unlikely to read it. If you have any questions or further comment that you would like to address to me, look me up in the real world. I\'m very busy, but I\'m around.

Bye.

-Sebastian Bernheim (please note - that is the correct spelling of my last name)
Little me

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia has crossed the line. She is now harassing innocent people.

Sonia, you are really a despicable human being. You owe Althea and her husband an apology and retraction.
NWA2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Sonia has the right to say what she likes within the bounds of the law, and she seems well within those bounds,

Little Me,

A lot of people on this board owe Sonia, and her daughter an apology and retraction, starting with you. For your information,There are several posts on this board, and on JC List, that are actually outside the boundaries of the law. So, althought no one wants to upset a pregnant woman, there is an adage that applies here, and on JClist, " you reap what you sow." Althea managed to get in the way of the mudslinging from The JC Listers toward Sonia, and Sonia took a comment she made to mean she was part of it. If she wasn't, then she has our apology. In any event, the thread has been deleted to protect the unborn.
DILLIGAF

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia has done her fair share of mudslinging on an unrelated topic she knew nothing about regarding people she never met.

You're right NWA2, you do reap what you sow or in this case, what goes around, comes around.

She is one of the nastiest and biggest laughing stocks in Jersey City, deleting posts and threads won't change what we already know.
NWA2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dilligaf (or is it La Mancha),

You seem to like swinging some dirt yourself. Exactly, what is it you think you know? All I see is someone claiming to be the husband of a woman who posted on JC List, a bulletin board that began a personal assault against Ms. Maldonado (over 300 posts),several weeks ago. JC list would be joined in any legal action because it was their inexcusable behavior that initiated this situation. As it turns out, the woman may be pregnant, as least that's what the alleged husband is claiming. Sonia has taken his word at face value, and in kindness and consideration to his baby, she has deleted the offending post in order not to create any stress for the mother. So do you find this laughable? If so, you have a warped sense of humor.
Linda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dilligaf,

You know what they say:

Opinions are like a--holes, everybody's got one!
NWA Resident

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, she is a very kind and fair person.

She removed the thread she created, the one with the full name, home address, and IP address of a completely innocent person, out of the kindness of her heart.

It is my fervent hope that one day everyone in Jersey City and beyond will realize that she is a martyr and a saint who has been working tirelessly for the benefit of all humanity.

NWA2 wrote:
Dilligaf (or is it La Mancha),

You seem to like swinging some dirt yourself. Exactly, what is it you think you know? All I see is someone claiming to be the husband of a woman who posted on JC List, a bulletin board that began a personal assault against Ms. Maldonado (over 300 posts),several weeks ago. JC list would be joined in any legal action because it was their inexcusable behavior that initiated this situation. As it turns out, the woman may be pregnant, as least that's what the alleged husband is claiming. Sonia has taken his word at face value, and in kindness and consideration to his baby, she has deleted the offending post in order not to create any stress for the mother. So do you find this laughable? If so, you have a warped sense of humor.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not swinging dirt, just stating what I know to be fact.

As far as the posts you mention are concerned, my point was, she can dish out her fair share even when unprovoked, uninvolved and uninformed, but she can't take it.

No one is laughing at the situation of this pregnant woman and her husband, only at the fact that she is a legend in her own mind.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest,

300+ posts demonstrate she was provoked by the listers. It's like Linda said, opinions are like a--holes, and you need to clean yours.

By the way, I think you are PTMG on the NWA Board, aren't I correct? Cowards hide behind aliases. Tell us who you really are.
NWAer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She seems to be going out of what's left of her mind because she cannot delete any of the posts. The slightest hint of questioning the "board" of the NWA or her roundness ends up in a deleted post and lifetime ban. LMAO... what a nut case. How many different names does she post under? 4...5. That is why she is always accusing people of being sock puppets, because she has a drawer full of them. So Sonia, Jake, Linda, who will you (falsely) accuse me of being? Fulop?.
NEAer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake...or should I say Sonia or Tara............

how many sock puppet names do you use? See how you attack people, call them dishonest, with no facts, yet when someone posts an acctual experience with one of you, it is threat and crying and whinning time. You make people with severe mental illness look normal.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Steven Fulop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: