Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

"Fulop seems to appeal to the bimbos in this town."
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Steven Fulop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEAer aka PTMG,

Did you find a good shrink? One with a comfortable couch for you to rest on for a very long time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake....time to take the meds, and don't listen to those voices in your head

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake wrote:
NEAer aka PTMG,

Did you find a good shrink? One with a comfortable couch for you to rest on for a very long time.

Jake aka Sonia aka Lisa aka Cleo aka Jeremyk aka Harley aka Bob3

Could you give us your shrinks number? On second thoughts, forget about it. He doesn't seem to be doing a good job.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Jake wrote:
NEAer aka PTMG,

Jake aka Sonia aka Lisa aka Cleo aka Jeremyk aka Harley aka Bob3

Could you give us your shrinks number? On second thoughts, forget about it. He doesn't seem to be doing a good job.

LostinLaMancha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA2 wrote:
Dilligaf (or is it La Mancha),

Sonia Sonia Sonia...

How you wish you knew who this was. Don't you. If this were your board, you'd have known that in a minute. So bad you can't do much about it.

I don't know who dillichaf is, but its not me. And unlike your board, where one person does the bulk of postings under various pseudonyms, there is more than one person who uses this board.
Jake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly cow! It's La Mancha who needs the better shrink, he's impersonating Sonia. So it's: "La Mancha, PTMG, Sonia." Even when you try to impersonate me, you don't do a good job, and a much worse job of impersonating Sonia. Iam not Sonia, and you are not me.

Now go back in your cage, and snore.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake wrote:
Holly cow! It's La Mancha who needs the better shrink, he's impersonating Sonia. So it's: "La Mancha, PTMG, Sonia." Even when you try to impersonate me, you don't do a good job, and a much worse job of impersonating Sonia. Iam not Sonia, and you are not me.

Now go back in your cage, and snore.

Boring!
Dollars to donuts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia is not fat. She is short for her weight.
Dollars for donuts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dollars to donuts wrote:
Sonia is not fat. She is short for her weight.

she should be about 9 ft tall.
Married with Kids

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, I checked out the infamous JC List bulletin board, and noticed a group of what appears to be male homosexuals discussing the sexual appeal of one Ibby from Ibby's Falafel on Grove Street. Normal people know homosexuality is an aberrations in our society, but most of us tolerate their conduct, although some sometimes make jokes or laugh at gay people. How odd that these gay men, who have been attacking Sonia on both JC list and on this Bulletin Board, don't recognize their own intolerance toward others. You would think they would learn from their own experience.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Married with Kids wrote:
Today, I checked out the infamous JC List bulletin board, and noticed a group of what appears to be male homosexuals discussing the sexual appeal of one Ibby from Ibby's Falafel on Grove Street. Normal people know homosexuality is an aberrations in our society, but most of us tolerate their conduct, although some sometimes make jokes or laugh at gay people. How odd that these gay men, who have been attacking Sonia on both JC list and on this Bulletin Board, don't recognize their own intolerance toward others. You would think they would learn from their own experience.

Hey Jake, how is life
namtihwkcuhc

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey married you are a dummie at least 1 in 10 normal peoples are homersexuals odds are good that someone in your family is or will be so whut will you do then dummie?
and why dont you post to the List or justi icknore it
Here and Queer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Married,

You mean to say our little romps in the Newport Starbucks bathroom, Target bathroom and dog run mean nothing to you? Baby, I understand that you haven't outed yourself to your family, but to publicly admonish our fellow gays and lesbians? I am offended, honey.

Leave your spouse and kids for a few hours tonight and come over, and I'll remind you that our love is not and should not be forbidden.

Signed,
Married's Lover

Married with Kids wrote:
NWA2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia would never speak that way about gays, and Dan's sexual orientation is no secret.
nature or nuture

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Married with Kids wrote:

Sonia is the type of woman that turns men gay and lesbians straight.

not that there's anything wrong with that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Steven Fulop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: