Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

Where is Sonia's case going to land?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Newport
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steve

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great going Tommy B,

Make her shut up, and I'll get you another construction job. If you keep calling her the "B" word, maybe she'll go away. Oh how I hate that woman!! I want to mislead everyone in Jersey City, but she keeps bringing them back to reality. What's a guy like me going to do. I'm devoted to illusion , and making people think I care, when I don't. The people in JC may learn I'm only really a false impression. Help! How do we cover this up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve wrote:
Great going Tommy B,

Make her shut up, and I'll get you another construction job. If you keep calling her the "B" word, maybe she'll go away. Oh how I hate that woman!! I want to mislead everyone in Jersey City, but she keeps bringing them back to reality. What's a guy like me going to do. I'm devoted to illusion , and making people think I care, when I don't. The people in JC may learn I'm only really a false impression. Help! How do we cover this up.

This one lost me, are you pro sonia or pro fulop?
Fullopite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia, your slip is showing.

Steve wrote:
Great going Tommy B,

Curious

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Tom B a misogynist pig? or just gay?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony is that she may win the case, but in the end will lose the NWA
501(c)3 status due to her other activities. Sonia using her nonprofit organization as an means to harass, threaten and intimidate innocent people.

Sonia, Like Robert Vivien, is NOT a lawyer, and has never passed the bar. She can look forward to many certified letters from the IRS in the coming months. Sonia will soon have to hire a REAL lawyer.
Sonia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Steve wrote:
Great going Tommy B,

This one lost me, are you pro sonia or pro fulop?

He's pretending to be Fulop, just like I pretend to be human.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fullopite wrote:
Sonia, your slip is showing.

That ain't a pretty sight.
NWA2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest,

How do you know Sonia is wearing a slip? She seems to prefer wearing pants. It's not her slip that's showing, but maybe it's yours.

It looks like Steve Fulop's favorite henchman, Tom Bertolli is back to his woman-hating remarks, using the B--ch word. Tom needs a course in sensitivity. Maybe he should also take etiquette lessons.

Oh, BTW Guest, Sonia deals with letters from the IRS every day, tons of them. So, a couple of more should not bother her. I presume you gave your correct name in your letter. Any false information may lead to you being charged with a felony.
Tommy OliveOil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA2 wrote:
Guest,

It looks like Steve Fulop's favorite henchman, Tom Bertolli is back to his woman-hating remarks, using the B--ch word. Tom needs a course in sensitivity. Maybe he should also take etiquette lessons.

how's this - sonia is a ladydog.

better?

doesn't change anything.
NWA2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer Tommy the Toad.

Makes you more of a reptile.

Now is that more accurate? Or, does it keep you the same.
Tommy the Toad

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA2 wrote:
I prefer Tommy the Toad.

Makes you more of a reptile.

Now is that more accurate? Or, does it keep you the same.

oddly enough, it doesn't change fat sonia either.

life goes on.
NWA2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia has no desire to change. She's completely confident in her own skin. You know, Tommy Toad, that's what happens to people when they reach their mature years, unless of course, they never grew up.

Is life in a pond as wonderful as life in Newport?
bertoli

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA2 wrote:
Sonia has no desire to change. She's completely confident in her own skin. You know, Tommy Toad, that's what happens to people when they reach their mature years, unless of course, they never grew up.

Is life in a pond as wonderful as life in Newport?

no section 8 in my pond.

sucks to be you.
It's great to be me!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love it.

No section 8 in Towers of America either, just market driven 25th floor gorgeous apartment with a fabulous view of the river. You can only wish you had it so good.

My understanding in Dan Falcon and Robert Vivien live in the rent subsidized apartments in Presidential Plaza. Vivien only has a studio, but Falcon has a two bedroom apartment, and pays less money than you would pay for a smaller apartment in the worse neighborhood of Jersey City. I understand he's lived in Newport for 20 years, and nearly never a day goes by that this guy isn't complaining about this neighborhood, despite his amazing deal.

Could you persuade him to move to your pond? I'm sure Lefrak would pay for the moving van. Dan could head up the toads association. Be warned though he has a reputation for biting the hand that feeds him.
JC Fire Chief

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to be me!! wrote:
I love it.

No section 8 in Towers of America either, just market driven 25th floor gorgeous apartment with a fabulous view of the river. You can only wish you had it so good.

Make sure to check your smoke alarms. As you know, the ladders on our firetrucks only reach to the 8th floor.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Newport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: