Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

Why is Councilman Fulop attacking a woman
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Steven Fulop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WWII Vet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Why is Councilman Fulop attacking a woman Reply with quote

Steven Fulop has lost my vote. I'm a WW2 veteran, and shocked to see the personal attacks against this lady, Ms. Maldonado. My generation knew to treat women with respect. I understand Steven Fulop's supporters are responsible for these attacks, at Mr. Fulop's urging. Is Ms. Maldnado running against Mr. Fulop for office? Even if she is, the abuse I am seeing on this bulletin board is offensive, and extreme.

I will tell you my opinion is that any elderly voters of Jersey City, who like myself see these posts, will be as offended as I am. Only a BUM would attack a woman in this manner. All these posts about Ms. Maldonado make Councilman Fulop look very bad. He doesn't have a grip on his supporters.

Councilman Fulop has lost my vote. He can expect to lose many more, as these postings reflect horribly on his character, and ability to manage any organization.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice try Sonia,now have Jake and Lisa and all your other aliases post in support.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Nice try Sonia,now have Jake and Lisa and all your other aliases post in support.

Sonia, when will you stop making a total jack- ass of yourself?
Chubby Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia, the veterans write it WWII, not WW2. What a loser you are.
NWA2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you WW2 Vet for pointing out some truths others are also starting to realize.

The woman Fulop has been attacking is a widow in her 50s. She is the president of a charitable organization in Newport. Fulop is attacking her because of a public interest lawsuit that was brought by her in NJ Superior Court, and to stop discovery of his political finances. We think he is paying people to engage in these attacks, or has given them money in the past. For example, one of the posters, Justiceiro, heads up an association, Harsimus Cove, which we have confirmed has received money from Fulop.

There is also a handful of homosexuals from JC list posting defamatory statements against Ms. Maldonado. There are plenty of rumors that Fulop himself is a homosexual, and has had relationships with interns at city hall. He is also rumored to have had a sexual relationship with his campaign manager, Roberto Cruz, during the 2005 election.

Although he has the backing of the gay community, we doubt very much, Fulop will get elected Mayor.
Marbellita

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA2, you mentioned that the NWA is a charitable organization, but when i asked Sonia on her website what charitable activities the organization was involved in, she dismissed my question and didn't give any answers.

So, what charitable activities does the NWA participate in / organize / spearhead?
WWW Vet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a www vet.

Bring it on old man!

Greatest generation my ass!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: Why is Councilman Fulop attacking a woman Reply with quote

WWII Vet wrote:
Steven Fulop has lost my vote. I'm a WW2 veteran, and shocked to see the personal attacks against this lady, Ms. Maldonado. My generation knew to treat women with respect. I understand Steven Fulop's supporters are responsible for these attacks, at Mr. Fulop's urging. Is Ms. Maldnado running against Mr. Fulop for office? Even if she is, the abuse I am seeing on this bulletin board is offensive, and extreme.

I will tell you my opinion is that any elderly voters of Jersey City, who like myself see these posts, will be as offended as I am. Only a BUM would attack a woman in this manner. All these posts about Ms. Maldonado make Councilman Fulop look very bad. He doesn't have a grip on his supporters.

Councilman Fulop has lost my vote. He can expect to lose many more, as these postings reflect horribly on his character, and ability to manage any organization.

To get respect you have to give respect.Sonia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WWW Vet wrote:
I'm a www vet.

Bring it on old man!

We can see how respectful Fulop and his goons are.
namtihwkcuhc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I AM a combat decorated veteran and I have to say all these posts just point out how isolated the NWA is from the real issues of Jersey City. Sonia, my uniform is back from Gilbert's, it still fits. See you on the waterfront - better bring your wand> Oh it only works on your 1-900 web site?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia is no lady and deserves what is coming to her!
WWW vet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
WWW Vet wrote:
I'm a www vet.

Bring it on old man!

We can see how respectful Fulop and his goons are.

Respectful to what? Some keyboarder claiming to be a vet to drum up phony sympathy? Fat chance.

No viet cong ever called me "goon"!
Good One

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Best laugh of the day Reply with quote

Quote:

"WWW Vet wrote:

I'm a www vet.

Bring it on old man!

We can see how respectful Fulop and his goons are."

WWWVet?

WW2?

Okay fools, you show what a disgusting, disrespectful group you are by insulting REAL veterans. First by not even knowing how that war was and is designated, and second by not knowing that TRUE veterans do not resort to character assassination of the trite type you engage in.

When you have nothing, you resort to personal attacks. [/quote]
Observer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one,

This thread is about attacking real women, not Vets. Steve Fulop is a gay former ex-marine, who has been attacking an elderly woman on this bulletin board. At least read the thread correctly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest wrote:
Sonia is no lady and deserves what is coming to her!

Some people have said she may not even be female
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Steven Fulop All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: