Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

Vivien's organization is Non-existent
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Newport
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
TMI wrote:

Unread Today, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Girls go shopping and leave with bundles!
Cancerdotcom,

It's a chair! It can never replace the passion women feel for men, or the warmth, affection and rapport. However, it does vibrate, releasing physical tension in the muscles, and it feels good.

Tara getting off on a chair? There's a visual I didn't need. I'll be drinking tonight.

Hey, if it keeps her from panhandling on the trains, and throwing hissy-fits in town square, then it's progress of some sort, no?
Sonia, Minnie, and Tara

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding me wrote:
That shopping thread is stickied.

Someone asked about when the president of the NWA is elected. And she told them to ask somewhere else on the board. Why does she keep avoiding the questions.

Maybe she should sticky a FAQ about her organization.

We already stickied a vibrating chair at Brookstone - what more do you want?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reality, Steve Fulop has the market covered on hissy fits. Seems it's the one thing he does often.
guest2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Fulop is the Prince of Hissy Fits.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guest2 wrote:
Yeah, Fulop is the Prince of Hissy Fits.

may be you should take a small break between your posts. That way, they would at least appear to come from different people.
sonia's an idiot

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guest wrote:
In reality, Steve Fulop has the market covered on hissy fits. Seems it's the one thing he does often.

oh really? give some examples. because i've spoken to people who have witnessed tara not only throw her temper tantrums in newport, but also panhandle on the train - she's always got her headphones on, and she's really belligerent about it. quite the potty mouth on that girl.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia Never throws a hissy fit. Here, I'll prove it...

Sonia
NWA President

Personal Attacks by Steve Fulop and Friends

As many of you know there have been a myriad of personal attacks made against me by Steve Fulop and his friends on public community bulletin boards. These are slanderous, defamatory, vicious false statements, allegations, and destructive opinions aimed at damaging my reputation, self esteem, creditability, and health. As it is, I am presently experiencing chest pains and other stress related symptons.

It occurs to me that Mr. Fulop would like me to have a heart attack. In the event this happens, I am herewith charging Mr. Fulop, and his cohorts for any personal injury or wrongful death that may ensue. My last physical showed I am in good heath, but the extreme stress caused by these intentional actions may cause me physical damage. I want the world to know who is responsible.

Sonia Maldonado, President
Newport Waterfront Association
NWAToo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

Sonia
NWA President

As many of you know there have been a myriad of personal attacks made against me by Steve Fulop and his friends on public community bulletin boards. These are slanderous, defamatory, vicious false statements, allegations, and destructive opinions aimed at damaging my reputation, self esteem, creditability, and health. As it is, I am presently experiencing chest pains and other stress related symptons.

It occurs to me that Mr. Fulop would like me to have a heart attack. In the event this happens, I am herewith charging Mr. Fulop, and his cohorts for any personal injury or wrongful death that may ensue. My last physical showed I am in good heath, but the extreme stress caused by these intentional actions may cause me physical damage. I want the world to know who is responsible.

Hey. I get chest pains because I can afford to have chest pains. Not a whole lot of people can afford chest pains.

ya bitches need to start earning more money.
nature/nurture

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

Sonia
NWA President

Who do you think taught Tara everything she knows?

Oh, and ask anybody in any city agency who has ever dealt with Sonia - the woman is the master of hissy fits - she will call all day, we're talking over 20 times a day. absolutely no respect for others.
NWA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia doesn't have hissy fits, she's a grown-up. But it's interesting you've asked everyone in every city agency about Sonia, don't you have anything better to do with your time than slander Sonia and her daughter.

And how do you know which City agencies Sonia has dealt with, and with whom? And why would anybody in any of the city agencies talk to you about Sonia? Do you work for the city?

Tara has learned good manners from her mother, and to consider others. She's kind, compassionate and caring. Many of us think she's blossomed into a lovely young woman. She could care less about envious people like yourselves. You are childish, and ridiculous. The truth is you slander her because you are actually salivating with envy.
NWA2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA wrote:
Sonia doesn't have hissy fits, she's a grown-up. But it's interesting you've asked everyone in every city agency about Sonia, don't you have anything better to do with your time than slander Sonia and her daughter.

And how do you know which City agencies Sonia has dealt with, and with whom? And why would anybody in any of the city agencies talk to you about Sonia? Do you work for the city?

Tara has learned good manners from her mother, and to consider others. She's kind, compassionate and caring. Many of us think she's blossomed into a lovely young woman. She could care less about envious people like yourselves. You are childish, and ridiculous. The truth is you slander her because you are actually salivating with envy.

you said it yourself sonia. truth is an absolute defense in a slander/libel suit. and i myself have spoken to people in multiple city agencies who cringe at the thought of getting 20 voicemails a day from you. they talk about you because you're a joke, and people like to tell other people about things they find funny.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NWA wrote:

Tara's blossomed into a lovely young woman? Are you freaking kidding me? SONIA...wake up!!!! Lovely young woman do not solicit people for money on the subways. Sonia, why do you persist in refusing to believe what Tara is doing? How many people have to tell you they have seen her outrageous behavior and panhandling before you get a clue? Are you that blind? Tara might have good manners in front of you, but when you're not around her actions are appalling...APPALLING. Real maternal love means not wearing rose-colored glasses all the time. Sonia, take your glasses off, please, for Tara's sake.
The Reality

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's correct, truth is an absolute defense, but you are not telling the truth. We'll see if you can come up with a single staff members at city hall who can produce 20 voice mails a day from Ms. Maldonado, when Anthony finally has a chance to be heard in a real court. The reality is you people exaggerate or downright lie like it's going out of style. So I think Sonia is probably looking forward to hearing your so called voice mails. In fact, you haven't succeeded in degrading her in the least. She knows you are a group of losers and liars, and she will inevitably prevail against you. No one in city hall is going to back you up. BTW, on the evening of February 28th, when Sonia spoke at the city council meeting, the truth is, you could hear a pin drop. No one was laughing, and most people are probably waiting to see what happens next.

As for Ms. Maldonado's daughter, whom you low-lifers have brought into this matter, she doesn't read this bulletin board. Her mother has kept her away from your group of appalling vultures. Tara is young, bright, beautiful, charming, delightful, financially secure, loved by many, friendly, nice, and of sound mind. How dare you pigs insinuate otherwise, and suggest that Ms. Maldonado is neglecting her daughter's health. Ms. Maldonado is fully familiar with Tara's medical issues, and is always there for her. She is also fortunate to have a brother and sister-in-law who are both medical doctors. Get lost; this family doesn't need your hen pecking advice. They think you're a bunch of vicious fools.

Tara outgrew hissy fits years ago, but if you really have an urge to discuss them, you ought to contact Mr. & Mrs. Fulop, and discuss their son's hissy fits with them, although by now, he may have outgrown them too.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bunch of fat women getting off on a chair that they have no intention of buying? That can't be good for business.

Anonymous wrote:
TMI wrote:

Unread Today, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Girls go shopping and leave with bundles!
Cancerdotcom,

It's a chair! It can never replace the passion women feel for men, or the warmth, affection and rapport. However, it does vibrate, releasing physical tension in the muscles, and it feels good.

Tara getting off on a chair? There's a visual I didn't need. I'll be drinking tonight.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Reality wrote:
It's correct, truth is an absolute defense, but you are not telling the truth. We'll see if you can come up with a single staff members at city hall who can produce 20 voice mails a day from Ms. Maldonado, when Anthony finally has a chance to be heard in a real court. The reality is you people exaggerate or downright lie like it's going out of style. So I think Sonia is probably looking forward to hearing your so called voice mails. In fact, you haven't succeeded in degrading her in the least. She knows you are a group of losers and liars, and she will inevitably prevail against you. No one in city hall is going to back you up. BTW, on the evening of February 28th, when Sonia spoke at the city council meeting, the truth is, you could hear a pin drop. No one was laughing, and most people are probably waiting to see what happens next.

As for Ms. Maldonado's daughter, whom you low-lifers have brought into this matter, she doesn't read this bulletin board. Her mother has kept her away from your group of appalling vultures. Tara is young, bright, beautiful, charming, delightful, financially secure, loved by many, friendly, nice, and of sound mind. How dare you pigs insinuate otherwise, and suggest that Ms. Maldonado is neglecting her daughter's health. Ms. Maldonado is fully familiar with Tara's medical issues, and is always there for her. She is also fortunate to have a brother and sister-in-law who are both medical doctors. Get lost; this family doesn't need your hen pecking advice. They think you're a bunch of vicious fools.

Tara outgrew hissy fits years ago, but if you really have an urge to discuss them, you ought to contact Mr. & Mrs. Fulop, and discuss their son's hissy fits with them, although by now, he may have outgrown them too.

HI SONIA!

Rolling Eyes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Newport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: