Hudson County Facts By Anthony Olszewski - Hudson County History
Hudson County Facts
Second Thief, Best Thief: The Tunnel Bar by Anthony Olszewski - Great stories about a Jersey City saloon in the '70s and '80s
Second Thief Best Thief
Jersey City Stories
Writing - Editing - Facebook Marketing - Wordpress Blogging
Hudson County Politics
Find Out What They Don't Want You to Know!

E-mail This Page to a Friend
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   SmartFeedSmartFeed   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Jersey City Politics Facebook Page | Links and Archives | Short Stories
Domains for Sale | Lincoln Tunnel Apple iTunes Beatles Billboards | Corona Extra Beer Subliminal Advertising | Liberty State Park Bicycle Ride | Running with Your Dog | Asbury Park
Removing Viruses and Spyware | Reinstalling Windows XP | Reset Windows XP or Vista Passwords | Windows Blue Screen of Death | Computer Noise | Don't Trust External Hard Drives!
The New Jersey Mafia - The REAL Sopranos!
The New Jersey Mafia

License
VileFraud.com

How to SEO Flash

Sonia Maldonado Steals NEWPORTNEIGHBORHOODASSOCIATION.ORG
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Newport
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We know who you are wrote:
Justiciero,

Of course Sonia knows who you are. You're the half naked cowboy with the hat. And, for your information, you are mistaken about freedom of speech being completely without consequences. Your words can have consequences. If your words hurt someone, you are responsible.

When Sonia decides to sue you, she will.

So she knows who I am? Then why does she claim I run a neighborhood association and am on Fulop's payroll? If she knows who I am its likely because Minnie told her. And Minnie knows who I am because I was one of the folks that defended her in her tiff with the HPNA. I guess that no good deed goes unpunished.

Dear Justiciero or (person in response to the above)

Consider also the very likely possibility that Minnie's so-called "tiff" with the HPNA was completely manufactured as well. Perhaps a (non-legal) case of misplaced trust... and you weren't the first, nor the last person to be so misused.
Smarter than You

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justiciero,

Sonia told me today she feels great. Must be the spring air, or the fact that she is about to see several projects come to fruition. She does have a penchant for getting things accomplished.

Sonia's a modest, brilliant person who deserves the success she has earned. She's looking forward to a comfortable retirement, and a vacation at her home in Miramar, Puerto Rico. Some of you may know the area as Condado Beach. It's far away from Jersey City, and you loons. Just the place to relax, and get away.

Justiciero wrote:
Quote:
I don't like Sonia, and I am under no compulsion to hide that fact...." I want Sonia to feel bad about herself

So, is this your reason for harassing her? How badly do you want her to feel? How much slander, libel or vicious conduct will you engage in? What are you prepared to do to make her feel bad about herself?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:

There need not be any evidence backing up an opinion. The fact that Malcriado has amply demonstrated all the claims that people make about her lack of character by her behaviour is neither here nor there. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even loathsome troglodytes, and they are entitled to share it with others.

End of the story.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smarter than You wrote:
Justiciero,

Sonia told me today she feels great. Must be the spring air, or the fact that she is about to see several projects come to fruition. She does have a penchant for getting things accomplished.

Sonia's a modest, brilliant person who deserves the success she has earned. She's looking forward to a comfortable retirement, and a vacation at her home in Miramar, Puerto Rico. Some of you may know the area as Condado Beach. It's far away from Jersey City, and you loons. Just the place to relax, and get away.

She feels great? Does that mean she is withdrawing those posts which said that if she died Fulop would be responsible?

And Sonia modest? Are you kidding me? She is the one showing off and mocking the "moderate income" tenants. Come on, you've got to be smarter than that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sonia's feeling better?

Quote:

Sonia
NWA President

Personal Attacks by Steve Fulop and Friends

As many of you know there have been a myriad of personal attacks made against me by Steve Fulop and his friends on public community bulletin boards. These are slanderous, defamatory, vicious false statements, allegations, and destructive opinions aimed at damaging my reputation, self esteem, creditability, and health. As it is, I am presently experiencing chest pains and other stress related symptons.

It occurs to me that Mr. Fulop would like me to have a heart attack. In the event this happens, I am herewith charging Mr. Fulop, and his cohorts for any personal injury or wrongful death that may ensue. My last physical showed I am in good heath, but the extreme stress caused by these intentional actions may cause me physical damage. I want the world to know who is responsible.

Sonia Maldonado, President
Newport Waterfront Association

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smarter than You wrote:
Justiciero,

Justiciero wrote:
Quote:
I don't like Sonia, and I am under no compulsion to hide that fact...." I want Sonia to feel bad about herself

So, is this your reason for harassing her? How badly do you want her to feel? How much slander, libel or vicious conduct will you engage in? What are you prepared to do to make her feel bad about herself?

Last time I checked, Justiceiro had completed at least one post-graduate program. Sonia's a law school flunk-out. Very funny that she calls herself "Smarter than You."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More importantly, Justiceiro has a sense of humor. Sonia *clearly* does not.

Anonymous wrote:
Smarter than You wrote:
Justiciero,

Justiciero wrote:
Quote:

Last time I checked, Justiceiro had completed at least one post-graduate program. Sonia's a law school flunk-out. Very funny that she calls herself "Smarter than You."
Scathingly Brilliant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt Sonia is a law school "flunk out", I heard she left U of P before exams were given for personal reasons. She seems like a smart woman who is practicing her profession. She holds an accounting degree from NYU, and obviously had a GPA high enough to get into an Ivy League law school. Most important, she has a full time career in the private sector, and earns six figures.

Justiciero is a loud mouth, arrogant, SOB. Perhaps, he should answer the questions that were asked of him, and we can all see how much of an idiot he really is.

So, it looks like there's NO PARK for Vivien's dreamed-up political platform. Duh, just how dumb can you get? I imagine this isn't good news for Fulop, especially if Sonia delivers on her threat to take either one of them, or both, to court.

But, I'll guarantee you Sonia will pull something out of this for the NWA, at the end of the day. She's savvy enough to make it all work to their advantage.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scathingly Brilliant wrote:

......especially if Sonia delivers on her threat to take either one of them, or both, to court.

Except for T***, S**** has never delivered, and we know how that one went.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justiciero is a loud mouth, arrogant, SOB. Perhaps, he should answer the questions that were asked of him, and we can all see how much of an idiot he really is.

how 'bout he does that right after you answer the questions that have been repeatedly put to you, Sonia - about when the last NWA meeting was, how many people were in attendance, when the next one will be, when was the last time you filed proper state and federal filings, and when the last democratically held NWA elections took place...

thanks in advance for answering those questions...

oh, and what "evidence" you have of Vivien and the NJ Bar Assoc. character committee...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt Sonia is a law school "flunk out", I heard she left U of P before exams were given for personal reasons. She seems like a smart woman who is practicing her profession. She holds an accounting degree from NYU, and obviously had a GPA high enough to get into an Ivy League law school. Most important, she has a full time career in the private sector, and earns six figures.

So, it looks like there's NO PARK for Vivien's dreamed-up political platform. Duh, just how dumb can you get? I imagine this isn't good news for Fulop, especially if Sonia delivers on her threat to take either one of them, or both, to court.

But, I'll guarantee you Sonia will pull something out of this for the NWA, at the end of the day. She's savvy enough to make it all work to their advantage.

Hi Janet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you really believe in the million hits a month myth?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you really believe in the million hits a month myth?

In Hudson County the dead vote. Maybe Sonia has figured out how to give Internet access to the dear departed of Jersey City?
Dom Pedro o Cruel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smarter than You wrote:

As I have stated quite often before, it is interesting how Malgenerado claims status as an oppressed person, but also fluants her "wealth" and denigrates those of moderate income. Trying to have her cake and eat it as well. (I'll ignore the obviously fruitful riff one could produce from that line of thought). And I won't be drawn, deeply, into a "whose got more stuff" pissing contest because, a) it's irrelevant, as worth is based (in my eyes) upon character rather than cash and b) I own my primary residence and she doesn't, so its obvious who makes smarter financial decisions. Have fun in whatever passes for the favela in PR. Don't come back any sooner than you have to.

Quote:

So, is this your reason for harassing her? How badly do you want her to feel?

First I am not harrassing her, I am calling her out, and responding to her public abuse and ill behavior. Since she seems content to dish it out, she ought to be able to take it. The thing that I find most despicable about her is her assumption, essentially, of aristocratic privilidge. She is so far above everyone else (in her own mind) that she can treat them as peons while thye can do nothing but offer up their fealty. On that, I call "B***s**t." I want her to feel bad enough about herself to the point where she decides to become a better person. That, again as I have said before, I am not expecting to see anytime soon. Lack of virtue has its own reward as well, however, and if she behaves incivilly towards people, she is open game for incivility and censure.

Quote:
How much slander, libel or vicious conduct will you engage in? What are you prepared to do to make her feel bad about herself?

Had Degenerado actually gotten through law school, she might have glommed on to the fact that slander and libel are specific legal terms describing specific illegal behavior. In fact, I have never slandered, nor libeled her. She also puts herself out as a public figure, so there you are. As for vicious "conduct", I fail to see how writing words on an internet board can qualify as "conduct" of a vicious sort.

No one on this board, or anywhere else in this society has a duty to like, respect, or especially in this case defer to anyone else. I defer to no one but those that I recognize as my superiors in various fields of knowledge, endeavour, or virtue- and I defer to them through the respect I freely give them. They have no natural right to deference.

I certainly do not refer to folks such as the loathsome individual under discussion here. I do not recognize her as a positive influence in society, she certainly, to my mind, lacks civic virtue, and as far as I know has no specialized knowledge skills beyond the actuarial, which I don't happen to need. So there you are.

Arrogant? Perhaps I am. Loudmouthed? Most certainly. An SOB- sorry, my parents were inf act married. Try again please, and try to be a bit more witty in your responses. If you want to engage in polemic, as I have said before, you ought to bone up on polemical style. You lack style my dear, and it is distressing. I would prefer a worthier opponent.[/i]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case anybody missed it, Sonia's work email is:

smaldonado@iso.com

she works for a company called ISO located in Newport. Their website is, unsurprisingly, www.iso.com. Feel free to tell them how their beloved employee is getting her ass KICKED on the internet. And how she is giving out company phone numbers and emails for non-work related matters.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Hudson County Politics Forum Index -> Newport All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: